We are pleased to offer in-home, veterinary care for dogs and cats including but not limited to:
• Physical examinations and vaccinations
• External parasite control (eg. Fleas, ticks)
• Internal parasite control (deworming)
• Nail clipping
• Blood and urine collection for laboratory analysis
• Nutritional advice
• Non-urgent sick pet examinations
• Consultations and estimates for surgical and dental procedures
• Pre-booked home pet euthanasia – please call our office between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday to make an appointment
Pets requiring emergency medical or surgical care must be seen at our clinic. Please call (519) 986-2800 to make an appointment.
At Markdale Veterinary Services we are dedicated to partnering with animal owners and our community to provide a high quality of veterinary care in a compassionate and honest manner. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
General Policies: Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
We require full payment at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, cheques, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Your Markdale Veterinary Services Healthcare Team